Weary
Weary.
That is how my soul feels right now. And not only mine.
The whole world is weary. Like a groaning thing on its last legs.
Most must have had enough of me in the past days. Just posted yesterday, now posting again. And it is still not the next chapter of my story.
But I have to. When led to do something, do it.
I do not want any blood on my hands. Go look it up in the Bible, you will understand.
So, here I am.
Weariness; just like said in the Bible, during the end times the people will feel exhausted. And I feel it everyday and even right now, while writing, I feel it.
Believe me when I say that I get through each day by God's strength only. He is the one making sure I get through the day and do the things that need to be done.
I would have given up long ago.
And that is why, I think, I was led to write this.
Jesus knows His children are weary. He looks at us enduring everyday as the wickedness and evilness increases by the hour. Some thinking, 'why is He not here yet? Have we been adondoned?'
And others starting to doubt their faith and being under constant spiritual attack until they cave into the world.
Do not lose faith.
Do not doubt.
Have courage.
He is coming.
But understand that delaying means many more souls can be saved.
It is not just about the saved.
But also about those that can still be saved.
They are God's children too.
It may even be your own family members or loved ones.
So hold on. Call onto Jesus and ask Him to give you strength to hold on until the day comes.
I am tired too. The Lord knows I want to go home. I've told Him many times.
But His will be done, not mine.
I told Him I will endure. Because others deserve to be saved too. I was saved, I am really grateful for it, so it would be selfish and unfair not to wait on others too and pray for the salvation of even one more soul.
I want my family to be saved too. So that is another thing that is giving me a bit of strength to continue on waiting. Each day is another chance of saving a soul.
So fast and pray, children of God.
Fast and pray for the salvation of your family, loved ones and all the souls around the world.
And repent. I cannot say it enough; REPENT.
With a sincere and searching heart.
Repentance is not just asking for forgiveness, but also changing your ways. If you struggle with sin, ask the Lord for help and to send His Holy Spirit.
He will help.
Seek Him every minute, every hour, everyday.
Ask Him to show you all unforgiveness in your heart and to help you forgive.
Do not play with this one. Unforgiveness is a serious sin.
If you do not forgive, how do you expect God to forgive you?
It is in the prayer that most pray everyday.
Do not dismiss it, but it take it really seriously. That is the one thing that, if you do not deal with it and do not ask God to help you with, it could have nasty consequences when the time comes.
Be forewarned.
That is all.
Bye.
Comments
Post a Comment